Re: Survey, final result (Corrected)

<< Sorry, John but you probably will never catch Dennis and I in the same room

And so, the cat is finally out of the bag!  Why can Dennis and Bill never be
seen together?  Why can Dennis and Bill never seem to agree?  Now, it is all
so clear.  Dennis / Bill are two electronic identities of the same person - a
Bruce Wayne / Batman crusading through our mail list, keeping it safe for us
all!!

Lurkers beware!!

Tune in tomorrow.  Same SEAOC time.  Same SEAOC channel.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.