From: Rick.Drake(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com [mailto:Rick.Drake(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 1998 3:25 AM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Dual List Servers

     We have had recent discussions on the SEAOC List Server about
     separating technical and business discussions into two separate list
     servers.  Part of the justification was that the volume on the present
     list server was getting too large for one server.

     Another approach would be to dedicate one list server for Bill Allen
     and Dennis Wish to exchange their personal points of view and insults.
     The second list server could then be used by the other 5,998 members.

     This would essentially divide the list server load into two equal
     halves.

     Just a (tongue in cheek) thought.  ;-)

     Rick Drake, SE
     Fluor Daniel, Irvine