RE: OSB Sheathing

The TrusJoist catolog that I have lists the density of OSB as 40 pcf vs. 36
pcf for plywood.  Am I a little light on my dead loads for OSB?  If so, I
guess that's what my "MISC." loads are for.

===== Original Message from 73527@SMTP {73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com} (Roger
Turk) at 1-05-98 1:10 pm