Re: CONCRETE RESERVOIR ON-GROUND SLAB THICKNESS

Your mail does not indicate if the slab-on-ground is prestressed. It
seems that there is no pre-stressing of the slab.
A 125 mmslab is adequate from if you have flat ducts running in orthogonal
 directions and with enough partial pre-stress to limt tensile
stresses and cracking of  concrete slab. I have designed such structures in the
past to AS3735 - Concrete liqiud retaing structures .

I believe this code, like many others is being re-cast as a joint
Australian-NZ code.

Raghu Pendyala
Pendyala Consulting Civil and Structural Engineers.