Structural Design on the Pacific coast of Russia

Can anyone direct me to design data/codes or other sources that cover the Russian Pacific coast, in particular the port city of Nadhodka?

We have been commissioned to design single and storeyed housing for a local client in and around Nadhodka.  Also we need to access any special conditions or data for the design of structures in minus 40 deg C.  We note that "seismicity is 6 points".

Are codes readily available in English and in North America?

Thor Tandy  P.Eng
Victoria BC