Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Quote: Guess the author?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC Newsletter" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Quote: Guess the author?
- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 May 98 17:29:15 -0500
>but he wasn't Franklin Delano, nor was he a >democrat. > >Started republican, died a bull moose after seeing the error of his ways. Wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes with today's Republicans. Not after puttin' that big progressive stick where the sun don't shine. ;-> Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864) http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw
- Prev by Subject: Re: Quote: Guess the author?
- Next by Subject: Re: Radiant Heat
- Previous by thread: Re: Quote: Guess the author?
- Next by thread: Steel: A36 Gr 50 vs AW44