Re: Windows 98

>I believe it is difficult to run ACAD R14 on your Mac. I know, I know, you
>probably use some obscure cad package where it is difficult to find third
>party software and trained users.
Difficult indeed, but a non-issue. The only way I could run ACAD 14 is
with a PC card--probably emulation is too slow. I do mostly FEA and not
enough CAD (other than IGES or DXF import) to worry about. If I did, I'd
use Microstation, MiniCAD or Ashlar Vellum, all of which speak autoCAD.
All the bellyaching (on this list and from colleagues) about what can't
be done with autoCAD isn't much of a recommendation anyway.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw