Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAOSC May 5th Dinner Meeting[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: SEAOSC May 5th Dinner Meeting
- From: Mlcse <Mlcse(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 22:58:00 EDT
SEAOSC May 5th Dinner Meeting - Luminarias Restaurant Multi-Story Precast Concrete Housing in Singapore The presentation will be an overview of the design and construction of multistory precast housing developments in Singapore. Many of the housing developments are built by the government and then sold to public. Because of the lack of available space, much of the construction is often in the 10 - 20 story range and presents many challenges for both fabrication and erection of precast members. For dinner reservations contact SEAOSC at (562)908-6131 or fax (562)692-3425 or e-mail seaosc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Michael Cochran Dinner Program Co-chairman June dinner meeting: "Practical Wood Detailing of Engineered Wood Products" by Mr. Bruce Hess and Mr. Alex Alatore of Trus Joist Macmillan
- Prev by Subject: Re: SEAOSC Elections
- Next by Subject: Seawall Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Quote: Guess the author and God
- Next by thread: Publication "Recommended Lateral Force Requirements and Commentary"