Publication "Recommended Lateral Force Requirements and Commentary"

Can someone tell me how to get a copy of the subject publication or some thing
like that. I am in process of EVALUATING AN EXISTING STEEL FRAME BUILDING FOR
SESMIC LOADINGS.
Is there any other publication/book which can help me in this regard, and
where to find or borrow it?
Thanks in advance for your help, this is my first time I am trying SEAOC.

Tahir Qureshi, PE
Long Island, NY