Self Driving Caissons

To all in sunny CA and beyond,
Has anyone had any experience or know of someone with experience, good or
bad, with self driving concrete caissons.  I've talked to a few contractors
that have placed some circular ones.  I am contemplating a large
rectangular section that can be remotely excavated from the interior to a
depth of 60 to 70 feet in granular soils.  This may be a misapplication,
but I'm willing to learn.
Thanx,
Mark A. Scott, SE Washington