From: Mark A. Scott [mailto:MAScott(--nospam--at)SGN-Eurisys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 1998 10:22 AM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Self Driving Caissons

To all in sunny CA and beyond,
Has anyone had any experience or know of someone with experience, good
or
bad, with self driving concrete caissons.  I've talked to a few
contractors
that have placed some circular ones.  I am contemplating a large
rectangular section that can be remotely excavated from the interior to
depth of 60 to 70 feet in granular soils.  This may be a misapplication,
but I'm willing to learn.
Thanx,
Mark A. Scott, SE Washington