Re: Self Driving Caissons

Dear Drew,

I think they call them ICBM's but you not not need to worry about ducks,  at
Mach 1 onto windshield they dead as door nails.  I can even think about what
G Kennedy an Austrailain comedian would say about the duck but I cannot
repeat it.

I remember reading about a British Test for windshields uing fired chickens.
Someone was using the method and rang up to complain cause kept breaking teh
windscreens.  British bloke said.  It helps if you thaw out chickens first.

Or the time BOAC borrowed an Aer Lingus plane.  When it was returned neatly
fastened to the cock pit was a sign fly green side up.

John Nichols