Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Licensing Question for New York Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Licensing Question for New York Engineers
- From: BVeit <BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 23:46:19 EDT
Is a license, such as a P.E. or equivalent, required for structural design in New York? I recently met a New York engineer with a big firm, and his card listed his title as "Senior Structural Engineer." Later I found out he wasn't even a P.E. This would be illegal in CA, I believe. Just curious, not intending to offend, Brian Veit, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Let's discuss Bill Allen's One Question idea
- Next by Subject: Re: Licensing Question for New York Engineers
- Previous by thread: Re: Donations for an engineer in trouble
- Next by thread: Re: Licensing Question for New York Engineers