Subject: Licensing Question for New York Engineers
Author:  BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com at Internet
Date:    5/7/98 3:47

Is a license, such as a P.E. or equivalent, required for structural design in
New York?

I recently met a New York engineer with a big firm, and his card listed his
title as "Senior Structural Engineer."  Later I found out he wasn't even a
P.E.  This would be illegal in CA, I believe.

Just curious, not intending to offend,
Brian Veit, P.E.