Re: Licensing Question for New York Engineers

I made two posts last night that I have not seen on he list yet so I thought I would try again.

In the Commonwealth of PA it is accepted practice for one or more engineers in a large firm to seal all drawing and calculations when required. While other engineers who have graduated and joined the firm may not obtain their registration at anytime during their professional life. Some of these engineers do hold high positions within the company.

Personally I was a registered P.E. prior to graduation from Collage. Not bragging just the way it happened.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr. P.E.