From: Lisa Tse [mailto:lisatse(--nospam--at)uclink.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 1998 11:41 PM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Employment

I am graduating from the University of California at Berkeley in the end of
May and
I am  looking for a career opportunity in structural engineering. A SUMMARY
of my resume is attached below for your reference.  I would appreciate any
referral or professional advice, and I would certainly welcome an interview
opportunity.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I apologize to the 28% of the
email subscribers for any inconvenience caused.

Lisa Wai Sum Tse
1634 Milvia Street, Apt.4, Berkeley, CA 94709		Phone/Fax: 510-649-9433
E-mail: lisatse(--nospam--at)uclink.berkeley.edu

Certified Engineer-In-Training					January,98

Education
B.S. Civil Engineering, University of California, Berkeley	 May,98
Double Emphases in Structural Engineering and Construction Management

Work Experience
· Concrete Laboratory Research Assistant		January,98-present
  Department of Civil Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
· Summer Trainee, Gammon Construction Limited, Hong Kong      June-August,96
  Project: Western Harbour Crossing & Route 7, Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok
  International Airport Projects
· Volunteering Internship, Department of Parking and Traffic  July-August,95
  City and County of San Francisco
· Teacher, Chinese Community United Methodist Church  August,96-May,97,
Part-time

Other Skills
· Familiar with the use of IBM PC, PowerMAC, AutoCAD, MATLAB, RISA, SAP2000,
Pascal, FORTRAN, word processor, and spreadsheet
· Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
__