Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

More Work for Engineers

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Dennis asked: "Therefore, where do we go to voice our concerns?" 
Try the National Association of Home Builders' Ed Sutton. 202-822-0229 
Ed will tell you where to go...

Fred Turner
Staff Structural Engineer
Ca. Seismic Safety Commission
1900 K St. #100 Sacramento, CA 95814
916-327-1606 916-322-9476 Fax