Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Question for East Coast Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Question for East Coast Engineers
- From: Richard_Ranous/OES(--nospam--at)oes.ca.gov
- Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 12:10:08 -0700
Bill, Do I detect a note of sarcasm in your message? Unfortunately, the employment issues plays heavily when engineers propose changes to provisions which don't require their invovement. SEAOC was accused by a number of building officials of developing "full employment provisions" when we proposed something as simple as Structural Observation. That's why it took us seven years to get limited provisions in the code. This is a reality when you take on conventional framing. Like it or not!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Question for East Coast Engineers
- Next by Subject: Re: Question for East Coast Engineers
- Previous by thread: RE: Question for East Coast Engineers
- Next by thread: Re: Question for East Coast Engineers