Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: FW: Stainless shapes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: FW: Stainless shapes
- From: BVeit <BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 16:24:58 EDT
Not sure about availability of shapes, but check out ASTM 1-312, A-358, and A-376 for typ. schedules of welded stainless pipe (5, 10, 40, 80 etc.) Also, A-269 and A-249, and A-213 for welded tubing, 1/4" od to 6" od with various thicknesses. A-511 is hollow bar 1/2" to 12 3/4" od with various wall thicknesses up to 1". Also, I have seen stainless up to 24" in diam. Check out NASPD (nat. assoc. of steel pipe dist.) "TUBULAR PRODUCTS MANUAL", phone 281-531-7473. fax 7475. Hope this helps, Brian Veit, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: FW: Stainless shapes
- Next by Subject: RE: Stainless shapes
- Previous by thread: FW: Stainless shapes
- Next by thread: RE: Stainless shapes