Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: NEHRP HANDBOOK[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: NEHRP HANDBOOK
- From: ASLCSE <ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 18:49:02 EDT
Hi fellows: I am still looking for someone to fax me the portions of the the guidelines (contained in the Handbook) for Seismic Evaluation of Existing Buildings. I am talking about a ONE STORY, wood framed, wood stud supported building with plywood roof diaphragem and plywood shear walls. "Dave" promised to fax me the applicable portions...................unfortunately I did not save his e-mail address. Thanks Antonio S. "Tony" Luisoni Consulting SE phone/fax 818-363-6531 P.S. I did order the Handbook through the 800-480-2550 already 3 TIMES since March, but nothing arrived yet!!!!!!
- Prev by Subject: Re: Negative Structures.
- Next by Subject: Re: NEHRP HANDBOOK
- Previous by thread: RE: Stainless shapes & fiberglass too!
- Next by thread: Re: NEHRP HANDBOOK