Re: NEHRP HANDBOOK

Hi fellows:
I am still looking for someone to fax me the portions of the

the guidelines (contained in the Handbook) for Seismic Evaluation of Existing
Buildings.

I am talking about a ONE STORY, wood framed, wood stud supported building with
plywood roof diaphragem and plywood shear walls.

"Dave" promised to fax me the applicable
portions...................unfortunately I did not save his e-mail address.

Thanks
Antonio S. "Tony" Luisoni
Consulting SE
phone/fax 818-363-6531

P.S. I did order the Handbook through the 800-480-2550 already 3 TIMES  since
March, but nothing arrived yet!!!!!!