Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Stainless shapes

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I have used stainless steel in specific locations on fisheries projects (fish hatcheries, fish passage) where metals, such as galvanized steel, if in contact with water could not used in order to meet resource agency requirements.  I found an organization called the "Specialty Steel Industry of the United States" in Washington DC which publishes a Designer Handbook series for Stainless Steel products.  It also provides a list of 10 Stainless steel producers within the US.  The phone number is (202) 342-8630.  

From: 	Al Grathwol
Sent: 	Thursday, May 07, 1998 11:58 AM
To: 	'SEAOC'
Subject: 	FW: Stainless shapes

> I need to use stainless steel structural shapes for a wastewater treatment
> application.  Does anyone know what rolled shapes are available?
> I need channels and wide flange or S shapes.
> Thanks