Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Stainless shapes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: Stainless shapes
- From: Shane Phillips <shanep(--nospam--at)piengr.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 15:53:38 -0700
I have used stainless steel in specific locations on fisheries projects (fish hatcheries, fish passage) where metals, such as galvanized steel, if in contact with water could not used in order to meet resource agency requirements. I found an organization called the "Specialty Steel Industry of the United States" in Washington DC which publishes a Designer Handbook series for Stainless Steel products. It also provides a list of 10 Stainless steel producers within the US. The phone number is (202) 342-8630. ---------- From: Al Grathwol Sent: Thursday, May 07, 1998 11:58 AM To: 'SEAOC' Subject: FW: Stainless shapes > I need to use stainless steel structural shapes for a wastewater treatment > application. Does anyone know what rolled shapes are available? > I need channels and wide flange or S shapes. > Thanks >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Stainless shapes
- Next by Subject: RE: Stainless shapes & fiberglass too!
- Previous by thread: Re: Stainless shapes at sewage plants
- Next by thread: Read: Question for East Coast Engineers