Re: CORTEN steel

Roger:

I Agree there are many problems that do not appear to have been though out,
anyone that wants to use CORTEN should be aware of its good and bad
properties like we all would for any material. CORTEN Steel is a good Idea
that does not seem to have worked out like the manufacturer intended.

One reason I enjoy this List is number of curious (the type that did out
answers not the type that are strange) people.

Anyway best wishes to Lynn on his design and I hope he lets us know how it
turns out.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.