Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CORTEN steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: CORTEN steel
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 10:10:56 -0400
Roger: I Agree there are many problems that do not appear to have been though out, anyone that wants to use CORTEN should be aware of its good and bad properties like we all would for any material. CORTEN Steel is a good Idea that does not seem to have worked out like the manufacturer intended. One reason I enjoy this List is number of curious (the type that did out answers not the type that are strange) people. Anyway best wishes to Lynn on his design and I hope he lets us know how it turns out. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: CORTEN steel
- Next by Subject: CORTEN Steel
- Previous by thread: RE: CORTEN steel
- Next by thread: CORTEN Steel