Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Question for East Coast Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Question for East Coast Engineers
- From: ParkerSCal <ParkerSCal(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 03:19:06 EDT
All politicians are worried about with respect to the probabilty of a damaging quake occurring is that the event occurs after he/she is out of office. (I should probably include developers as well). When pitting business interests against public safety, the 4-8 year window with respect to a damaging seismic event would tend to favor the business interests. (i.e. campaign contributions) James E. Parker, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Question for East Coast Engineers
- Next by Subject: Re: Question for East Coast Engineers
- Previous by thread: RE: Question for East Coast Engineers
- Next by thread: Re: Question for East Coast Engineers