Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AutoCad, Unicode for center line symbol[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAOC List'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: AutoCad, Unicode for center line symbol
- From: Mark Middlebrook <markmid(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 09:35:56 -0700
>> Now that characters for AutoCad are in 16-bit size, is there a unicode for center line symbol that we can add into the drawings other than using the text style "simpfrac.shx"? << No, unfortunately. The R13 and R14 font files (ROMANS.SHX, TXT.SHX, and so on) define a small subset - about 280 - of the 35,000 assigned Unicode characters. You could create a custom font file and add characters such as the center line symbol, but the process is fairly involved. Mark Middlebrook
- Prev by Subject: AutoCad, Unicode for center line symbol
- Next by Subject: AutoCAD: Capture screen to Word document
- Previous by thread: AutoCad, Unicode for center line symbol
- Next by thread: Internships for summer?