Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Employment Opportunity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Employment Opportunity
- From: TanerJ <TanerJ(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 14:53:32 EDT
A. T. Merovich & Associates, Inc., a structural engineering firm, seeks engineers interested in using state of the art methodologies for seismic design and evaluation of various building types. The successful candidate has 4-8 years of professional experience, possesses excellent communication skills, and is versed in the four common building materials. Those aspiring to earn an SE license, interested in building behavior, familiar with the UBC, and anxious for responsibility are especially encouraged to apply. Please send resume to: A. T. Merovich & Associates, Inc. 1163 Francisco Boulevard, 2nd Floor San Rafael, CA 94901
- Prev by Subject: RE: Employment
- Next by Subject: Employment-CADD
- Previous by thread: Friday last word!
- Next by thread: International Collecting on Invoices