International Collecting on Invoices

Thor:
It seems you sometimes deal with out of country clients.
I am sure this time you collect the fee on time.

Regards
Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (structural)
Vancouver, B.C.
_______________________message separator_______________
May 5, 1998
>Can anyone direct me to design data/codes or other sources that cover the
Russian Pacific coast, in particular the port city of >Nadhodka?

>We have been commissioned to design single and storeyed housing for a local
client in and around Nadhodka.  Also we need to >access any special
conditions or data for the design of structures in minus 40 deg C.  We note
that "seismicity is 6 points".

>Are codes readily available in English and in North America?

>Thor Tandy  P.Eng
>Victoria BC
March 12, 1998