Re: Packages for designing footings

Pooya-
I don't want to sound like a smart a$$ here, but consider this is coming
from someone who has not met a computer program I couldn't resist buying
:)
Other than retaining walls, we use a pencil, paper, calculator and text
book for designing foundations.  Well, I take that back, we do use SAFE
for designing MAT foundations.  But that really IS it :)

Lynn

Pooya Shahkar wrote:

What are the popular softwares that structural engineers now use as a
designing aid for structural foundations?