Crooked Anchor Bolts

I have this current condition at a jobsite:

We are using 1-3/8" diameter A449 anchor bolts to connect several precast
mansard to a parking garage. A bolted connection is used along six ramp bays
where our panels are bolted down directly to the tops of the columns at
constant elevation. (The roof slab is continually changing elevation along
these bays.) Here, pairs of anchor bolts extend vertically about 3 ft out of
the column and will pass through (2)3-1/4" dia. sleeves in the precast. The
sleeve is eventually grouted and mechanical anchorage is provide by a plate
and nut at the end of the rod.

The general contractor has not placed the rods plumb coming out of the
columns. We need the rods plumb to facilitate installation and to permit
proper alignment of the panel once the panel is landed.

Is it possible to heat this type steel, not in excess of 1200 deg F, to
straighten the rods?

Comments and references appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Brent Koch, P.E.