Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
. 1998 Structural Engineers World Congress (San Francisco, CA) July 19-23[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: . 1998 Structural Engineers World Congress (San Francisco, CA) July 19-23
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 13:07:26 -0700 (PDT)
Here is the information: -Structural Engineers World Congress is held in San Francisco, CA -Meeting dates: July 19 - 23, 1998 -Phone: (888) 895-1872 (Phone outside US: (703) 295-6301) -Fax: (703) 295-6144 -E-mail: sewc98(--nospam--at)aol.com -Web: sewc.org -Mailing address: SEWC'98, P.O. Box 3564 Reston, VA 20191 USA. -Offering 144 Sessions -600+ Speakers Regards Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (structural) Vancouver, B.C.
- Prev by Subject: (FW.) Study on the effect of lawyers within an economy
- Next by Subject: . Crooked Anchor Bolts
- Previous by thread: RE: Crooked Anchor Bolts
- Next by thread: Plan Checking