Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Plan Checking[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAOC'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Plan Checking
- From: Al Grathwol <AGrathwol(--nospam--at)BoyleEngineering.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 14:14:32 -0700
Do published recommendations or guidelines exist regarding the scope of duties and responsibilities/liabilities of plan-checking work done under contract by a consultant for public agencies (e.g. building departments) ? Also, are there similar guidelines regarding qualifications/licensure of the checkers?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Pipe Coupling
- Next by Subject: Please, help me.
- Previous by thread: . 1998 Structural Engineers World Congress (San Francisco, CA) July 19-23
- Next by thread: Malaysian Building Code