Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: . Crooked Anchor Bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: . Crooked Anchor Bolts
- From: RDAHLMANN <RDAHLMANN(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 01:40:15 EDT
The bolts are too larhe to be adequately bent into position without damaging the concrete. I would recommend trying to re-work the other end of the connection to accomodate the mis-positioned bolts. A 3' long bit may not be practical, so how about cutting slots in the side of the panel which will be grouted along with the bolt. Richard Dahlmann, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: . Crooked Anchor Bolts
- Next by Subject: Re: . Crooked Anchor Bolts
- Previous by thread: . Crooked Anchor Bolts
- Next by thread: Re: . Crooked Anchor Bolts