RE: Blast Resistant Doors

Charlie,

Try Overly Manufacturing Company, Profile Industrial Doors, and Temet Group.

Overly has an excellent web site on blast resistant structures.

Regards,
Harold Sprague
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.
4412 W. Eisenhower Blvd.
Loveland, CO 80537
Voice: 970 667-2426
Fax: 970 667-2493
Email: hsprague(--nospam--at)klaalov.com