Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Packages for designing footings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Packages for designing footings
- From: Philip Christensen <PhilC(--nospam--at)formsys.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 04:35:16 -0800
Daystar Software have a package named FootingMaster. You can find them at http://www.daystarsoftware.com > What are the popular softwares that structural > engineers now use as a > designing aid for structural foundations? > I would appreciate if anybody could help me to > find it out. > > best regards > Pooya Shahkar Philip Christensen - PhilC(--nospam--at)formsys.com - (408) 440 0702 Formation Design Systems - http://www.formsys.com Maxsurf for marine design, Multiframe for structural design, Neoform for industrial design
- Prev by Subject: Re: Packages for designing footings
- Next by Subject: Partial Rigidity (was ALGOR, EAGLE, ETABS, STAAD etc.)
- Previous by thread: Re: Packages for designing footings
- Next by thread: 1Meg modem w/ DSLine: $20./mo?