Re: On-line library

I think this is a great idea.  The copyrights would have to be taken into
account but you would think that the big associations would want to get as
much information into the hands of engineers as possible.  Remember in the
"old days" when you could call up a field rep and get almost any type of
technical assistance?

A subscription fee would be fair.  SEAOC could give its members a break over
out of staters like me but this is really a good idea no matter how it would
be structured.

Mel Slaysman
mjslaysman(--nospam--at)aol.com