Mexico/South American Code

I work for a communication tower manufacture.

We've been doing a lot of work in Mexico and South America as of late.
We are finding it hard to compete with other tower manufactures in that
region (regardless of shipping costs).  We have been using the
EIA/TIA-222-F code for the design of our towers, but the local
manufactures seem to be using a local structural code that allows for
slightly different wind loading than EIA/TIA-222-F.

Does anyone know about building codes in Mexico/South America and where
we could obtain an English translation?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

-S
Shawn Wicks Freilinger