RE: Steel Jacketing of RC columns

How about that composite "wound" reinforcing company.  Can't recall the
name but am remembering a fiberglass? strand continuously laid in a
vinyl ester or epoxy type adhesive in spiral fashion around existing
columns.  System is designed in "layers" to provide the needed
strengthening.  Can do round and rectangular.  Was created as seismic
reinforcing system to upgrade in place highway structures, but they have
done what you describe as well.  Anyone remember the company name?