Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re:Split Rings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re:Split Rings
- From: Patrick Taylor <101ptayl(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:40:30 -0700
I hope this is an easy one. I'm designing a handrail at a balcony with an occupancy less than 10. I'm proposing 4x4 posts at 48" on center, each post is attached to one- 2x8 joist with 2-2 1/2" split rings. Can someone with a lot of experience with split rings consider this and let me know if its a good design? thanks Phil Taylen
- Prev by Subject: speaking of good SE review manuals....
- Next by Subject: Re:Split Rings
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel Jacketing of RC columns
- Next by thread: Re:Split Rings -Reply