Re: Steel Jacketing of RC columns

Germaine, Bob/CVO wrote:

> How about carbon-fiber reinforcing?
> Bob Germaine

The columns are rectangular so I don't think the carbon fiber wraps
would work properly, but most importantly, I forgot to mention that I'm
in Lebanon so it's a third world country with a bizarre mixture of
unskilled-unprofessional-sneaky labor. So I try to use as low tech a
method as possible since specifying advanced techniques that will be
badly executed on site would be useless.

Thanks,

Moni Serhal
MSCE UT Austin