H2O at Bottom of Forms

I got another problem I'm hoping you all may be able to help me with.

The form work for a 15 foot high basement wall is in place with the reinforcing in place as well.  We got rain (hasn't everyone).  Anyways, there is probably standing water at the bottom of the formed wall in the key way (as can be seen else where on the site where the walls are not formed).  There appears to be no way to remove the water without removing one side of the forms.  Besides, what's to prevent mother nature from delivering another rain shower once the form is removed and then replaced?

My question, does anyone see a potential problem with pouring the concrete?  The concrete will fall the 15 feet to the bottom of the form and should displace the water.  I'm hoping that the water will flow through the cracks of the form work and to the top.  I am aware that there is potential to separate the paste of the concrete at the bottom and edges of the concrete and therefore a bond will not occur with the aggregate.  However, I believe this will only happen at the surface and therefore may be repaired once the forms are stripped.  My concern is if this happens in the core of the concrete where I cannot see/detect any voids or problems.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advanced.

Mike Brown, P.E.
Boise, ID