RE: Steel Jacketing of RC columns

Hexcel Fyfe in Del Mar, CA makes a product called Tyfo W that can be
used to  retrofit brick and masonry walls. They also make Tyfo S for
retrofiting columns, beams, bent caps, piers,...yada...yada...yada (oh,
Seinfeld is on tonight). And yes, they can be circular, rectangular,
hexagonal, octagonal, flared, etc...
I'm assuming they're still around. Try 1-619-792-1501

Calvin Lee, P.E.