Re: H2O at bot of forms

Al and Charley:

The forms are steel forms that go from the top of footing to the 15 foot height.  Therefore, removing a portion of the form is to remove several form panels to adequately access the 2x4 continuous key way.  The key way is not accessible to use a pump to remove the water due to the reinforcing steel (2 curtains), without removing the form work.  By the time a portion of the form work is removed and replaced, there is a good chance that water will collect in the key again (forecast for rain everyday for the next week).

As you might be aware, the project is on a fast track.  The owner does not want to postpone construction due to rain, unless absolutely necessary.  I need to be able to justify stopping construction or proceeding.

In other words, what are the risks and worst case scenario?  I need a comfort level.

Thank you.

Mike