Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Mexico/South American Code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Mexico/South American Code
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 17:56:36 -0400
Shawn: The Mexican Chamber of Commerce in Pittsburgh, PA has some engineering representation. Check with your local Chamber of Commerce and see if you can find a similar Local Organization if not let me know tomorrow and I will make contact with one of the Mexican engineers here in Pittsburgh. The Pittsburgh Mexican Chamber of Commerce has been trying to attract business to Mexico and Spain for the last year so they should be interested in providing you with help. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E. Phone: (412) 974-4307 P.S. I was out to your offices Last Year with the representatives of SAFE Foundations but I do not Remember if we met.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Mexico/South American Code
- Next by Subject: Mexico/South American Code
- Previous by thread: RE: Mexico/South American Code
- Next by thread: Mexico/South American Code