Re: Mexico/South American Code

Shawn:

The Mexican Chamber of Commerce in Pittsburgh, PA has some engineering
representation. Check with your local Chamber of Commerce and see if you
can find a similar Local Organization if not let me know tomorrow and I
will make contact with one of the Mexican engineers here in Pittsburgh.

The Pittsburgh Mexican Chamber of Commerce has been trying to attract
business to  Mexico and Spain for the last year so they should be
interested in providing you with help.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
Phone: (412) 974-4307

P.S. I was out to your offices Last Year with the representatives of SAFE
Foundations but I do not Remember if we met.