Fw: Saipan

We have always used the current edition of the UBC for our work in Saipan,
but I'm not sure if it is required by legislation.

Saipan is part of the CNMI (Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands).
 They have their own registration, both for civil and structural.  Guam is
an unincorporated Territory of the US, while the CNMI (and FSM and Palau)
are freely associated states.  Therefore, Guam and Saipan are completely
seperate in terms of legislation (in fact you need a valid US passport to
travel from Guam to Saipan).

T. Eric Gillham PE
Agana, Guam