Re: Saipan

Are you asking UBC?  Here in Saipan we're using the UBC of ICBO.
Presently the 1994 is still on, and planning to use 1997 by this year as
what i heard.  You can not use your Guam seal for Saipan.  As far as I
know you have to apply for a license differently from Guam.  You can
call the Board of Professional Licensing at (670) 234-5897 or 5898 and
fax is (670)234-6040.

Hope this will help you.

Geoffrey Melchor
Civil Engineer