Mexico/South American Code

Shawn:

Colombia has a new NSR-98 code, "Normas Colombianas de Diseño y
Construcción Sismo Resistente". It defines wind loads for diferent wind
speeds according with a eolic map, and the consideration of other factors.
The chapter B-6, "Wind forces" has 26 pages, and I think it is only in
spanish language.  If you need it, please send a e-mail.

Orlando Prada
joprada(--nospam--at)col1.telecom.com.co