Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Pressure Treated Wood[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Pressure Treated Wood
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 12:47:40 -0400
Contact the American Wood Preservers Institute, 2750 Prosperity Avenue, Suite 550, Fairfax, Virginia 22031 Phone (703) 204-0500, Fax (703) 204-4610, Web Site at: http://www.awpi.org. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona James F. Fulton wrote: . > What specs apply to pressure treating wood ? I see tags on landscaping . > members like 6x6x8 that say "Ground Contact", "0.40 PCF", and "CCA-C". I . > assume this means the wood contains chromated copper arsenate at the rate . > of .4 lbs of cca per cubic foot of wood. Are there applications that . > require would a higher rate of cca ? Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Pressure Treated Wood
- Next by Subject: Re: Pressure Treated Wood
- Previous by thread: RE: Pressure Treated Wood
- Next by thread: Re: Pressure Treated Wood