Re: Engineering Workplace Environment on Earth

I am looking for information regarding starting salary structure for
Civil Engineer in your area. Also, what would be an experienced
engineers salary range. I have a US passport and would consider
relocation anywhere on this earth. Description of working conditions if
available and the chance of relocating to your area.

Thank you for your input and help.

Sash Lulla, P.E./California