Canopy Roof Wind Load

I'm presently working on a project for which I'm trying to
dtermine the wind uplift pressure on a standing seam metal
roof of a free standing entry canopy structure. The structure
is free standing and is approximately 73'x46'x25' high. The roof
is monoslope(approximately 10 degree slope). All four sides of
the structure are open. Per ASCE 7-95, I'm designing for cladding
of a monoslope open structure. The wind speed is 90 mph, Exposure
Category C and an Importance Factor of 1.00. The surrounding
terrain is not a factor.

When I calculate the roof wind load, the value is only 10 psf(based
upon p = qz*G*Cf). This implies very little, if any, uplift. Based on past
experience, this seems unrealistic. Therefore, my question is the roof
of this type of structure normally subjected to very little uplift due to the
absence of walls?

Thanks in advance.

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD