Post-tensioning (doubly-curved roof)

Mahmood:

I was away for a few days and looks like two other "hot topics" (Steel
Jacketing & Flitch Plates) stole everybody's attention.
I am not sure about the location of your project but just wanted to remind
that these P.T. structures are vulnerable to humidity of the environment.
In the West Coast of Canada there have been many cases of complete
demolition of some of these building due to high cost of repair. Mostly the
problem is due to corrosion of the tendon's strands.

      - Post-Tensioning Institue (Phoenix, AZ):
        Tel: (602) 870-7540
        Fax: (602) 870-7541

Regards
K. Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (structural)