From: Lynn <lhoward(--nospam--at)silcom.com>
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: CORTEN steel
Can anyone provide me with information on CORTEN steel;... you know, the
stuff that forms a light rust appearance on the outside and is supposed
to provide good resistance to further corroding.
I would like the ASTM number and or suppliers of this steel.  I am
looking for sheet metal cladding specification, not structural wide
flange type members.
Thanks

Lynn